Sunday 17 February 2013

Filofaxiness - Adelphi Pocket

And another win, win situation for me :)

I won this beautiful Adelphi pocket last week on our local online auction and I am so thrilled with it.....even hubby starts to see the fascination!


I love the fact that it has a close-able card section:



And I love that it has a zipped section on the back flap also :)


And do you see the sweet little pencil it came with - LOVE!!

All this goodness for next to nothing!
I will be filling it up and then will show you how it looks again.

Next week I will show you another lucky packet, so do come back for that.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site and leaving a comment, I really appreciate each and every one.
I will reply to each of your comments, sometimes it does take a while to get around to all of them, but I will reply within 24 hours of you posting. :)

Blog Archive