Sunday 24 February 2013

Filofaxiness - Pocket Cuban



I have to admit, this is my Favourite Pocket Filofax at the moment.
I was quite taken with the Adelphi Pocket, but that didn't seem to work as well as I had hoped it would.

The Cuban on the other hand fulfills all my needs in a Pocket Filofax:

It has ample space for my cards with an extra, larger pocket behind to store my sticky notes and important documents that need to go with me everywhere.



I have added my Calendar of the Soul into this one as well as the Diary inserts that came with my Petal Pocket.


The back has a nifty little zip pocket and pen loop - I will be using the pocket as a coin pocket.


And my favourite bit of this Filofax is its' back pocket that goes the whole length of the agenda - perfect for paper money, making it an ideal Filofax for my bag :)


I will be putting together some review videos of these Filofaxes in the next while, so do come back for more, or follow this blog for the updates to be conveniently delivered to you :)

Have a super weekend, and a great week ahead of you.
Until next Sunday.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site and leaving a comment, I really appreciate each and every one.
I will reply to each of your comments, sometimes it does take a while to get around to all of them, but I will reply within 24 hours of you posting. :)

Blog Archive